Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crazy Week so far


So, my last full week of school has passed (of my freshman year that is). I can't believe how fast this year has gone! It seems like just yesterday, I was walking across the stage at Mount St. Mary's getting my diploma, and now I'm an experienced college student, and 3 more finals await me... crap.
I learned why I am having so much trouble playing one of my organ pieces on the church organ. It's because it's a tracker!!! ARG!!! (I mean, I knew this, but now it's really affecting how I play). Anywho... it's been a pain, my hands are always hurting because of all the weight in the stops, and my back is always in knots. Okay, enough complaining from me... 2 days until I'm home. And then back for Mayterm, I am SOOO excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment