Friday, February 19, 2010

Philippians 4

So, tonight I finally got to spend some time with God, something in college that is very valuable. Anyways, tonight, I turned to Philippians, and a verse in chapter 4 really spoke to me. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." -- Philippians 4:6

In college, there is a lot of stress, a lot of worrying, a lot of trying to figure out exactly who you are. It's taken me quite a while to learn that through all of this, you can't loose sight of God. He loves us so much, and wants to be a part of our lives. The least we can do is give up our fears, our worries, and our stress. Trust me, this makes our lives a lot happier.

If you haven't read it recently, I encourage you to read Philippians, just reading a few lines in will make you smile; the happiness in Paul's words are contagious!

No comments:

Post a Comment