Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nerf Wars and Friends

So, in college, if you live in the right dorm, you will get into some very intense wars consisting of various nerf guns, and very intense people (when it comes to mock warfare, otherwise, they are very shy and quiet). I have never been to such a legit event that revolved around a popular toy gun! Anyways, 45 minutes later, I was winded, killed multiple times, and just could not go on with this stuff, but it was fun while it lasted.

On to my other topic, I've come to learn that close friends are hard to come by in college. I have a lot of casual friends, but those are like a dime-a-dozen. And sometimes, these casual friends can drop the ball, when you think that you are becoming really good friends. Anyways, I'm done ranting for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment